Tuesday, August 9, 2011

congrats rachel and miles!!


Last weekend was Rachel and Miles' big day! The weather was great and it was a perfect day for a wedding :) I set up at their venue later in the afternoon and it was great to see so many of their friends and family pitching in to get things just right!

Rachel and Miles' wedding colours were light pink and white so they decided on vanilla cupcakes, half with white vanilla whipped icing and half with pink vanilla buttercream icing. They were topped off with tiny pink and white candy pearls. The tower was the same one I used at my wedding (available for rent!) with pink ribbon. My favourite part of setting up at weddings is when I hear people around me talking about how good the cupcakes smell! They definitely fill the venue with a sweet and delicious smell!!

Congrats Rachel and Miles! I hope you enjoyed your day and the cupcakes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...