Monday, January 24, 2011

hannah's 'pinkalicious' 6th birthday


I can't believe my little Hannah is growing up so fast! 6 years ago I was blessed with the opportunity to see her come into this world on a snowy January day. Hannah's mom, Marsha, is my fabulous, wonderful cousin and Hannah is my beautiful honourary niece. I adore her immensly and love being her "Auntie"!

There is no birthday party more perfect for a 6 year old girl than a 'Pinkalicious" themed party! Check out the book if you're not familiar! Even the cupcakes had to be pink! I had a blast planning and making these cupcakes. A lot of love went into each fondant cherry, the cupcake wrappers, and the pink cupcake stand. I am definitely pleased with how it all came together. Only the best for my girl!!

Thank you Marsha, Scott, Hannah and Calder for letting me be a part of Hannah's big day and your lives...I love you all dearly! Happy 6th Birthday Hannah!!!

* The cupcake stand is available for rent. The colours can be changed to match any theme.









Marsha also asked me to make sugar cookies for Hannah's Kindergarten party at school. Of course I couldn't resist the urge to make 'Pinkalicious' cupcake cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...