Monday, April 4, 2011

sugar & spice and everything nice


These beauties were created for Stella and Grace's 6th birthday party. Their mom, Corinne, contacted me about making cupcakes for their Golf Dome birthday party with only one stipulation - NO princesses!! Haha! Made me laugh...guess princesses are getting old on the parent front! She did, however, say that pink and purple were most definitely in (of course!!)! So, we decided on butterflies, ladybugs, and flowers. I can imagine it might get annoying to have to share everything with your twin sister so I personalized some of the cupcakes with "S" for Stella and "G" for Grace. I think that these cupcakes turned out to be a pretty great alternative to princesses!

Stella and Grace`s cupcakes were marble and chocolate flavoured with chocolate buttercream and vanilla (pink and purple) icing.

Happy 6th Birthday to Stella and Grace!!! Thank you Mizak`s for including me in your special day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...