Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a vintage feel


These cupcakes were made for my friend, and wedding planner extraordinaire (I could not have been sane on my wedding day without her!! lol), Jenn. Jenn ordered these cupcakes for her future sister-in-law's bridal shower. The wedding is going to have a neutral palette with a vintage feel so I thought that ivory, peach and light pink roses, bows and pearls would be beautiful and perfectly girly :) I am in love with the giant rose on top of a cupcake... imagine a cupcake tower covered in pretty fondant rose cupcakes...I love it! You will have to forgive me for the lighting in the following pictures. The light was not cooperating with me this particular evening :(

Jenn's cupcakes were vanilla with buttercream icing... a classic combination :)

For all your event planning needs check out Jenn's website... Wink Wedding and Event Planning. She truly is the best!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...