Monday, July 25, 2011

congrats kendra and jared!


Last weekend I had the extreme pleasure of being a part of Kendra and Jared's big day. I have known Kendra for about a year now, just after my wedding when she contacted me about cupcakes for her own wedding. She had seen the cupcakes I had made for my wedding and wanted something similar :)

Kendra and Jared's wedding colours were black, white and apple green. She had the black and white stand made and I am IN LOVE!!! How gorgeous is it?!?! If you are worried about cupcakes having as much "presence" as a tiered cake at your wedding this is a perfect example of achieving a "big" look that your guests will notice!

The cupcakes were baked in black liners, with white almond whipped frosting and topped with apple green monogrammed "K" and "J" hearts. The majority of the cupcakes were chocolate for all the chocoholics in the crowd, the rest were vanilla. I love the way they turned out, the perfect combination of classy and fun!!

I have to thank my husband, Gerardo, for helping me with this setup. I am a bit of a(ok...a HUGE) perfectionist when it comes to my cupcakes and he was very meticulous and patient with me!! Thanks so much for all your help!!

Congrats Kendra and Jared!! Now the fun really begins :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...