Monday, July 25, 2011

something old, something new...


Sooooo...this much I know is true...I am a HORRIBLE blogger :S Ugghhhhh!!!! Seems like the cupcake life gets away from me sometimes and before I know it I am 3 or 4 (or more) blog entries behind. I suppose that it a sign of booming business so I shouldn't complain! Haha! I am weeks away from the last year of my twenty-somethings so I figured I should make a birthday resolution this year...to keep up with the blogging!!! As for right now I will get caught up :)

First out of the gates are some absolutely adorable bridal shower cupcakes for my friend Jennifer Webber over at Wink Wedding and Event Planning. Jen ordered these cupcakes for her friend Vanessa's celebration. I LOVE monogrammed cupcakes for a personalized touch. The hearts were pretty cute too!

Hope you enjoyed the cupcakes! Congrats Vanessa!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...