Saturday, April 7, 2012

chirp chirp chirp chirp...


Happy Easter!

How is your sugar intake so far this weekend?!

Just a quick post tonight to share some pretty little chick cookies to celebrate Spring and Easter. I made these cookies for my own Kinders this year before Spring Break and for my awesome friend Elissa`s Kinders for Easter. I don`t know about Elissa`s students but mine were REALLY excited to get a chick cookie... maybe they just want me to make them goodies more often ;) Hehe!

 


All packed up and ready to go!


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday full of turkey, chocolate and family!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My Kindergartens LOVED them! They even named them and showed them off as their 'babies'! Thanks again, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...