Monday, April 23, 2012

Fit for a Princess... or 2!


Ever since this post a couple of weeks ago my inbox has been flooded with requests for princess crown cookies. The princess phenomenon is nothing new to me {Kindergarten teacher and all :)} but I never thought there would be so many in my house so soon! It's great!!

These princess crown cookies were made for Stella and Grace's 7th birthday party. I have known the girls and their parents since they were born and it's hard to believe that they are 7 already!! The girls' mom, Corinne, requested crown cookies to double as party favours and I {of course} suggested to personalize them with each of the party-goers names. Oh how I LOVE that!!!! Guess she couldn't get away with no princesses 2 years in a row ;)

{If you look closely you can see a little sparkle!}

Cute right??!! I can't completely take credit though... check out my inspiration here!

I also made cupcakes for the girls' party...

I had to laugh when Corinne passed on their request for this years' treats... butterflies and flowers...just like last year!!! I laughed even harder when they exclaimed that they were "WAY better than last years!". That's a compliment right?!?! Haha! I didn't think last year's cupcakes were that bad!

Guess I have my work cut out for me next year ;)

Happy 7th birthday Stella and Gracie!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...