Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Beep beep beep beep beep!"


... aka robot cookies!

Check out these super cute 3-piece robot cookies!

Last week Jennifer emailed me requesting robot cookies for her little man's 3rd birthday. She sent me a picture of some really cool cupcakes and wondered if I could make something similar in cookie form instead. Of course!!! {Almost} anything is possible right?!?!

I opted for a rainbow colour pallete and was really excited {maybe even a little too excited!} to use my brand spankin' new Americolour Gourmet Writer pens to add the black details.
It just occured to me that I should have mixed up the pieces and made different robots...oh well, another time! I wonder if the birthday boy figured that out?!

The first time I saw 3-piece cookies was here. I think they're great! Not to mention you get to eat 3 cookies for the guilt of one ;) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow those r really cute. U have an incredible skill. Plus....they look DELICIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...